What It’s About
In this brilliant and powerful drama set in 1964, Sister Aloysius, a Bronx parochial school principal, takes matters into her own hands when she suspects the young and popular Father Flynn of improper relations with one of the male students. Summer Bohnenkamp has previously directed the Jobsite hits The Flick, Time Stands Still, and Constellations.
Hands down, the very best way you can save money on Jobsite shows is with one of our season ticket packages.
Jobsite offers special ticket discounts for group ticket sales and for special members of the community (military, seniors, etc.)
Jobsite Theater does not offer advisories about subject matter, as sensitivities vary from person to person. If you have any questions about content, age-appropriateness or stage effects (such as strobe lights or theatrical fog) that might have a bearing on patron comfort, please contact us by email or phone at 813.476.7378.
Single ticket prices listed ($29.50) are base-line prices. Prices for individual performances will increase based on demand.
Jobsite provides a variety of cool banners that you can put on your website. AND they update automatically. So just drop it in once, and when we’re ready for our next show, we’ll update the graphic, and it’ll automatically update on your site too!
- Summer Bohnenkamp – Director
- Teah Banks – Stage Manager
- Caitlin Eason – Sister James
- Roxanne Fay – Sister Aloysius
- David M. Jenkins – Father Flynn
- Andresia Moseley – Mrs. Muller
- David M. Jenkins – Sound Designer
- Rebekah Eugenia Lazaridis – Scenic Designer
- Brian Smallheer – Lighting Designer
- Katrina Stevenson – Costume Designer