Creative Loafing Best of the Bay Nominated
What It’s AboutMeek and mild Jason takes solace in the Christian Puppet Ministry after the death of his father. When his originally soft-spoken puppet Tyrone takes on a shocking personality then possesses his arm, Jason unwittingly throws the town of Cypress, TX into a tizzy. Jason’s complicated relationships with the town pastor, the school bully, the girl next door and—most especially—his mother weather further turbulence at the hands of Tyrone’s dangerously irreverent personality. Hand to God explores the fragile nature of faith, morality and the ties that bind us.
Viewer Discretion Advised
This show is inappropriate for anyone not old enough to experience adult humor … or anyone that doesn’t like it.
EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT! We’ve received a generous grant from the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay that will help us continue to do our work in the
BroadwayWorld gives Hand to God two thumbs up!
Jobsite provides a variety of cool banners that you can put on your website. AND they update automatically. So just drop it in once, and when we’re ready for our next show, we’ll update the graphic, and it’ll automatically update on your site too!
- David M. Jenkins – Director
- Brian Smallheer – Technical Director
- Matthew Ray – Stage Manager/Associate Producer
- Evan Fineout – Timothy
- Nick Hoop – Jason/Tyrone
- Brian Shea – Pastor Greg
- Kara Sotakoun – Jessica/Jolene
- Katrina Stevenson – Margery
- Jo Averill-Snell – Lighting Designer
- Dave Cohen – Sound Engineer
- Suzanne Cooper Morris – Puppet Construction
- Reuben Hirsch – Master Electrician
- David M. Jenkins – Sound Designer
- Chloe Mastro – Scenic Artist
- Tea Roberts – Scenic Artist
- Linda Roethke – Puppet Designer
- Brian Smallheer – Scenic Designer
- Katrina Stevenson – Costume Designer