Nothing from Mon., Jul. 4, 2022 to Sun., Jul. 10, 2022.
Hands down, the very best way you can save money on Jobsite shows is with one of our season ticket packages.
Jobsite offers special ticket discounts for group ticket sales and for special members of the community (military, seniors, etc.)
Jobsite Theater does not offer advisories about subject matter, as sensitivities vary from person to person. If you have any questions about content, age-appropriateness or stage effects (such as strobe lights or theatrical fog) that might have a bearing on patron comfort, please contact us by email or phone at 813.476.7378.
Single ticket prices listed ($29.50) are base-line prices. Prices for individual performances will increase based on demand.
What It’s About
Jobsite returns to the Jaeb for this searing tragedy of a young student, tormented by their father’s death, that confronts each one of us with the mirror of our own mortality in a far from perfect world. Who can be trusted? Who can be believed? Sent by Hamlet’s father’s ghost to avenge his brutal death, Hamlet’s mission to expose the truth is a perilous journey of madness, murder, and lost love. This is Jobsite’s 22nd season of celebrating the Bard with another epic, engaging staging featuring another powerful score from the company’s award-winning resident composer Jeremy Douglass.
Weekday field trip matinees for school students are available starting Jan. 17. All groups attending field trips are offered custom study guides and visits from teaching artists before and after the show. Please call 813.222.1016 or write Spencer.Meyers@strazcenter.org to learn more.
Jobsite provides a variety of cool banners that you can put on your website. AND they update automatically. So just drop it in once, and when we’re ready for our next show, we’ll update the graphic, and it’ll automatically update on your site too!
- David M. Jenkins – Director
- Brian Smallheer – Technical Director
- Vivian E. Rodriguez – Production Stage Manager
- Colleen Cherry – O’Casey / Betty Dullfoot / Actor / Fish
- Giles Davies – Giuseppe “The Florist” Givola / Bowl / Servant / Smith
- Spencer Meyers – Ernesto Roma / Prosecutor / Minister
- Andresia Moseley – Clark / Dockdaisy / Woman / Shorty
- Derrick Phillips – Arturo Ui / Judge
- Blake Smallen – Young Dogsborough / Ragg / Defense / Inna / Jim Crocket
- Katrina Stevenson – Emanuele Giri / Butcher
- Hugh Timoney – Dogsborough / Ignatius Dullfoot / Greenwool / Physician
- Jo Averill-Snell – Lighting Designer
- Teah Banks – Rehearsal Stage Manager
- Jeremy Douglass – Composer/Sound Designer
- David M. Jenkins – Video Designer
- Brian Smallheer – Scenic Designer
- Katrina Stevenson – Costume Designer