I really appreciate all of the great feedback that you all have been providing me through the current audience survey (closing soon, if you haven’t taken it). A few things I’ve pieced together is about half of you don’t come to our website, but about a third of you do not do social media. Now, I have no way of knowing how these two groups cross over, but one thing I thought I could do is at least give folks a one-stop shop to see what we’ve been sharing. All of you seem to agree that you’d like more information on the shows, their backgrounds and histories, why we chose them, and so on (except for the few of you who love to come in blind!).
So here goes the first Weekly Roundup:
- We’ve got some pretty sweet promo pictures ready for The Flick, check ’em out. Thanks to Pritchard Photography for the shots!
- We shared this video of the National Theater’s opening number for The Threepenny Opera if you’d like a flavor of what we’ll be offering in Oct. in the Jaeb Theater, and you probably even recognize the song.
- If you’re a Facebooker, please join our event page for The Flick to stay in the loop.
- More Flick action: listen to this WTF with Marc Maron podcast with Annie Baker, Annie Baker on “The Agonies of Small Talk,” or watch a video of audience reactions from Chicago’s production of the play.
- If you missed our new page layouts, I hope you take a second to check it out. We’re trying to give you more specific information in a more concise way. Are we missing something? Let me know!
I’m always listening if you have a special request. Want an artist interviewed? Want more info on what we’re planning? Ask! Join in the conversation below in the comments!