A love story about the impossibility of love, reasons to be pretty introduces us to Greg, who really, truly adores his girlfriend, Steph. Unfortunately, he also says something stupid to his best friend, and when it gets back to her all hell breaks loose.
A hopelessly romantic drama about the hopelessness of romance, reasons to be pretty is the final act in the trilogy including The Shape of Things and Fat Pig.
- David M. Jenkins – Director
- Matthew Ray – Stage Manager
- Kari Goetz – Steph
- Chris Jackson – Kent
- Grace Santos Feeney – Carly
- Dayton Sinkia – Greg
- Summer Bohnenkamp – Assistant Director
- Bridgette Dreher – Scenic Artist
- Alexandra Gonzalez – Intern
- David M. Jenkins – Sound Designer
- Greg Newcomb – Poster Artist
- Brian M. Smallheer – Scenic and Lighting Designer
- Katrina Stevenson – Costume Designer
Jobsite provides a variety of cool banners that you can put on your website. AND they update automatically. So just drop it in once, and when we’re ready for our next show, we’ll update the graphic, and it’ll automatically update on your site too!