Nothing from Mon., Jul. 4, 2022 to Sun., Jul. 10, 2022.
Hands down, the very best way you can save money on Jobsite shows is with one of our season ticket packages.
Jobsite offers special ticket discounts for group ticket sales and for special members of the community (military, seniors, etc.)
Jobsite Theater does not offer advisories about subject matter, as sensitivities vary from person to person. If you have any questions about content, age-appropriateness or stage effects (such as strobe lights or theatrical fog) that might have a bearing on patron comfort, please contact us by email or phone at 813.476.7378.
Single ticket prices listed ($29.50) are base-line prices. Prices for individual performances will increase based on demand.
What It’s About
Jobsite realized something with 2021’s Shockheaded Peter (winner of not one but two 2021 Creative Loafing Best of the Bay Awards): we missed devising new work. For our first 10 years, a mainstage slot was dedicated to a new show that brought together the embarrassment of talent the company has available. Jobsite Theater’s ALICE is a brand-new cabaret spectacle based on the writing of Lewis Carroll that fuses live music, visual art, puppetry, aerial and circus arts, and plenty of good ol’ fashioned theater magic in an evening audiences may not be able to simply categorize as a play, musical, or something altogether different, but that they will surely talk about for years to come.
Not content to stop with devising just one new show, Jobsite has also committed to a similar approach to develop Federico Garcia Lorca’s unfinished La Maleficio de la Mariposa (The Evil Spell of the Butterfly) for a bilingual 2023-24 mainstage production.
Jobsite provides a variety of cool banners that you can put on your website. AND they update automatically. So just drop it in once, and when we’re ready for our next show, we’ll update the graphic, and it’ll automatically update on your site too!
- David M. Jenkins – Director
- Brian Smallheer – Technical Director
- Vivian E. Rodriguez – Production Stage Manager
- Colleen Cherry – O’Casey / Betty Dullfoot / Actor / Fish
- Giles Davies – Giuseppe “The Florist” Givola / Bowl / Servant / Smith
- Spencer Meyers – Ernesto Roma / Prosecutor / Minister
- Andresia Moseley – Clark / Dockdaisy / Woman / Shorty
- Derrick Phillips – Arturo Ui / Judge
- Blake Smallen – Young Dogsborough / Ragg / Defense / Inna / Jim Crocket
- Katrina Stevenson – Emanuele Giri / Butcher
- Hugh Timoney – Dogsborough / Ignatius Dullfoot / Greenwool / Physician
- Jo Averill-Snell – Lighting Designer
- Teah Banks – Rehearsal Stage Manager
- Jeremy Douglass – Composer/Sound Designer
- David M. Jenkins – Video Designer
- Brian Smallheer – Scenic Designer
- Katrina Stevenson – Costume Designer