Health & Safety
The Jaeb Theater, typically 320 seats, has been reconfigured to accommodate 100 also with proper distance between tables. All additional tables and chairs will be removed from the theater.
In selling tables over single seats, we will be able to better safeguard audiences and also provide folks a means to establish their own level of comfort. If a single person or a couple prefers to purchase a four-top table to keep even more distance, they may do so. These tables will not for any reason be broken up, so folks do not need to be worried about being seated with people they did not arrive with.
- Paul J. Potenza – Director
- Matthew Ray – Stage Manager/Associate Producer
- Giles Davies
- Jo Averill-Snell – Lighting Designer
- Rebekah Lararidis – Scenic Consultant/Artist
- Brian Smallheer – Scenic Designer
- Katrina Stevenson – Costume Designer