Hoping for a quiet weekend in the country with some guests, David Bliss, a novelist, and his wife Judith, a retired actress, find that an impossible dream when their high-spirited children Simon and Sorel appear with guests of their own.
A houseful of drama waits to be ignited as even the help proves helpless creating wild misunderstandings and flared tempers. The Bliss family lives up to its name as the “quiet weekend” turns into a nightmare, coming to an exhausting and hilarious finale worthy of a Feydeau farce. Misjudged meetings, secret seductions, and scandalous revelations all run riot at the most outrageous of all house parties.
- David M. Jenkins – Director
- Matthew Ray – Assistant Director & Stage Manager
- Katie Castonguay – Jacky Coryton
- Caitlin Eason – Sorel Bliss
- Amy E. Gray – Myra Arundel
- Chris Jackson – Sandy Tyrell
- Caroline Jett – Judith Bliss
- Dana Kovar – Clara
- Spencer Meyers – Simon Bliss
- Michael C. McGreevy – Richard Greatham
- Owen Robertson – David Bliss
- David M. Jenkins – Sound Designer
- Greg Newcomb – Poster Artist
- Brian M. Smallheer – Scenic/Lighting Designer
- Katrina Stevenson – Costume Designer
Jobsite provides a variety of cool banners that you can put on your website. AND they update automatically. So just drop it in once, and when we’re ready for our next show, we’ll update the graphic, and it’ll automatically update on your site too!