- RESERVED seating for two to our mainstage season. Rock Stars get to tell us where they wanna be, and you’ll find a Rock Star Parking sign in that spot when you arrive with your name on it. Front and center? Aisle side closest to the bathrooms? Dead center? We got you covered! All of our Rock Stars say that this benefit alone is worth it, you never have to worry about showing up early to wait in line or if you’re running a little late that you’ll be forced to sit somewhere you don’t like.
- You also get all passholder benefits like easy and free exchanges, 10% off additional tickets to bring friends, and so on. Rock Stars are invited to VIP events throughout the season like our kickoff party and appreciation events.
- A free autographed poster from each production in your seats when you arrive (upon request).
- A Jobsite swag bag!
- A 25% discount on anything else through our online store.
- A portion of your gift is tax-deductible! Fair market value of the tickets is $259.80, meaning that $490.20 qualifies as a tax-deductible gift.
How It Works
Rock Star packages now run through our donation system. When you order your Rock Star package, you will get a confirmation at that time that also includes the receipt for the tax-deductible portion of your purchase.
We will ask you how you would like your mainstage tickets, which we’re pretty flexible about. You may ask for a consistent date (say opening night), go through the calendar and set all dates for all shows, or notify us that you would like to get back to us show by show. To best take care of you, we ask that you try to let us know at least a week in advance of the date you want to attend so that we can assure that there is room.
You will be added to a special email list just for Rock Stars that contains backstage bits, information on upcoming special events, invitations and more.
Until Feb. of 2022, Jobsite will be in the Jaeb Theater where there is always assigned seating and a number of COVID protocols and precautions in effect. During this time we will work with Rock Stars and All Stars as best we can to accommodate their seating preferences and special requests but ask that folks be patient with our situation and give us as much lead time as possible to help ensure we do our best.