By Robert Askins
Meek and mild Jason takes solace in the Christian Puppet Ministry after the death of his father. When his originally soft-spoken puppet Tyrone takes on a shocking personality then possesses his arm, Jason unwittingly throws the town of Cypress, TX into a tizzy. Jason’s complicated relationships with the town pastor, the school bully, the girl next door and—most especially—his mother weather further turbulence at the hands of Tyrone’s dangerously irreverent personality. Hand to God explores the fragile nature of faith, morality and the ties that bind us.
- A single seat in the balcony: $44.50
- A pod (seating up to two) in the mezzanine: $84.50
- A table (seating up to four) in the orchestra or center mezzanine: $99.50
- A single in the balcony: $19.50
- A pod (seating up to two) in the mezzanine: $35.50
- A table (seating up to four) in the orchestra or center mezzanine: $69.50