By Liza Birkenmeier
It’s 1983 – the evening before Dr. Sally Ride’s historic space flight. A group of women friends gather on a sweltering St. Louis rooftop, each caught in their own failure-to-launch. This enticing juxtaposition thrusts the women into the space of their uncharted desires where they bump against American norms of sex and power in this intimate snapshot of queer anti-heroines.
Read more about Dr. Ride’s American Beach House.
- A single seat in the balcony: $44.50
- A pod (seating up to two) in the mezzanine: $84.50
- A table (seating up to four) in the orchestra or center mezzanine: $99.50
- A single in the balcony: $19.50
- A pod (seating up to two) in the mezzanine: $35.50
- A table (seating up to four) in the orchestra or center mezzanine: $69.50