Adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher
From the novella Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
On the fog-bound streets of Victorian-era London, Henry Jekyll’s experiments with exotic “powders and tinctures” have brought forth his other self: Edward Hyde, a sensualist and villain free to commit the sins Jekyll is too civilized to comprehend. When the dastardly Hyde meets a woman who stirs his interest, Jekyll fears for her life and decides to end his experiments—but Hyde has other ideas. The two sides battle each other in a deadly game of cat-and-mouse to determine who shall be the master and who his slave. This play presents a new and shocking version of Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic tale of depravity, lust, love and horror.
Read more about Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Ride.
- A single seat in the balcony: $44.50
- A pod (seating up to two) in the mezzanine: $84.50
- A table (seating up to four) in the orchestra or center mezzanine: $99.50
- A single in the balcony: $19.50
- A pod (seating up to two) in the mezzanine: $35.50
- A table (seating up to four) in the orchestra or center mezzanine: $69.50