[blox_row columns=”2/3+1/3″ image=”https://www.jobsitetheater.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2017-18-generic-back.jpg” bg_repeat=”cover” bg_position=”left top” bg_attach=”parallax” text_light=”0″][blox_column width=”2/3″ ][blox_text animation=”none”]
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal Florida residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of Jobsite Theater and the Straz Center (collectively, “Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
- Donors at the $100 level of higher who give between Jan. 1 and Feb. 4, 2019, will be entered into a random drawing.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. All entry materials may be maintained as part of Jobsite’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- One donor will be chosen from valid entries on or around 9am on Feb. 5 and notified by email.
- The tickets will be for the Feb. 21, 2019, performance during HAMILTON’s 2018-2019 season engagement at the Straz Center in Tampa. These tickets may not be exchanged for any other performance during the run by the winner and may not be re-sold in a manner against Florida’s scalping laws.
[/blox_text][/blox_column][blox_column width=”1/3″ ][/blox_column][/blox_row]