Every year we grow, and every year we reach a little further with what we do. We mean it when we say that no donation is too small to make a difference. We conserve to the best of our abilities and use all of our resources to their fullest extent, but there is always a need. With every dollar you donate, we will be able to provide more for our artists, increase our production values and build a foundation to ensure we are here for many, many years to come.
- Food and drink props (think sodas, bags of chips or other things specifically called for in a script) used on stage for a single performance.
- Xerox costs for producing contracts, schedules, contact sheets, scripts etc.
- There is no such thing as a small gift! Please consider a donation today! We need your help more than ever!
- Lighting gels (colors) and gobos (filters) for a production.
- Sound expenses (batteries, songs from iTunes, random cables etc) for a production.
- Stipend for our production manager to provide two hours of assistance for a side-project.
- A cast and crew meal for a 2-show day or day-long technical rehearsal for a production with a small cast.
- The average cost of a wig.
- Can purchase most off the rack single full costumes (suits, etc).
- Covers the subsidized rent of our scenic shop or our costume storage unit for one month.
- Covers printing posters or the window display for a production.
- A prop budget for a typical production.
- An online advertising campaign budget for Facebook, Creative Loafing, etc.
- A 1-week salary for a union actor (Actors Equity Association). We typically rehearse 3 to 6 weeks and perform for another 4 per production. Currently, finances prohibit Jobsite from often hiring AEA actors because of this high cost.
- The prop or costume budget for most shows.
- Production of a TV spot to run on cable.
- Average stipend for a production intern (run crew, assistant stage manager, etc).
- Scenic costs for a mid-sized show.
- Covers the expense of a replacement projector bulb.
- Purchases the latest versions of vital software such as Qlab, which we use to run audio and video.
- Pays for all costumes for a high-needs show.
- Pays for a 1-week playwright royalty on a newer, more popular play.
- Covers the cost of an annual compilation as performed by a CPA.
- Having a Fire Marshall present for the run of a show using fog or pyro effects.
- A small 1-week radio or cable ad schedule.
- Currently covers the salary for a non-union actor or director on most shows, which is still far below living wage. We’re working on that!
- Builds a high-needs set.
- A small 1-week network television ad schedule.
- Covers the entire salary of an Equity actor for a typical production.
- Can cover the design and director payroll for most shows.
- Can pay for all of the base needs of a small production.
- Can cover base artist payroll for a medium-sized production.
- Can pay for all of the base needs of an average production.
- Would bring either of our part-time employees up to full-time payroll.
- Can pay for all of the base needs of a large production.
- Would allow us to add a fourth person to payroll, we are currently planning for both part-time assistance for the Producing Artistic Director and Development Chair, as well as planning for the installation of a Managing Director or Business Manager when our organization has grown to that place of need.